Please join...

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hello,
I was absolutely astounded and disgusted at the daily mails publication of an article by Samantha Brick. It clearly glorifies an unhealthy attitude towards food and body image. Please join the petition to get the article removed and an apology issued.

https://www.facebook.com/sambrickdelete

A link to the article is also below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2310797/Samantha-Brick-Joan-Collins-right-Any-woman-wants-stay-beautiful-needs-diet-day.html 

Many thanks 
Maya xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, if you'd like to send me your email I am more than happy to discuss Vincent square with you. I know a first admission can be tough, but I should warn you that discussion of weight is generally regarded as pretty unhelpful and not really tolerated. I'll give you the ins and outs of the clinic by email though x

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs