Day One

Monday 27 February 2012

So, here I am. Blogging for the first time. I suppose i'm partly doing this for cathartic reasons. To release some of my thoughts and to show the truth about anorexia. I'm finally in recovery, but it's sure not been an easy road. The full story will follow, but for now, an update. I've just finished dinner. Egg white omelette, new potatoes and veg. It's impossible to even try to begin to explain how I feel everytime i'm faced with a plate of food. Each mouthful is going against every single instinct I have. My brain is screaming at me to run, to toss the food across the room, anything to avoid it. I can't though. It is against myself I must fight, and fight hard as I am strong. Today at my dietician appointment, I had lost weight. Mum was so disappointed and I felt dreadful. I hate upsetting her. Tomorrow is a new day and I WILL do better.
Over and out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs